Need audio transcribers for sales calls
Here’s what we need you to do:
- These are sales calls. Transcribe the statements of the sales rep and the customer
- Take an assessment
- You’ll transcribe in a spreadsheet. Use a new row each time the sales rep speaks. When the rep or customer speaks, even if he/she is speaking for a long time, it should all be on the same row, this is very important.
- You need to transcribe word for word, but you can leave out filler words like “maybe”, “um”, “hmm”, “uh”, and things like that.
- If the rep asks a question, make sure to use a question mark so that we know it’s a question!
- Transcribing a 10-minute call should take 20 minutes at most. It takes some practice, but eventually, you shouldn’t need to even pause the audio 🙂
- We’ll pay $6 per audio hour
- This means that a 10-minute call can be transcribed in 20mins but we’re paying for the “10-minute” call. In this example, you’ll earn $1 for transcribing a 10-minute call.
- If interested, sign up here and we’ll reach out to you for the quick assessment.