Working in a call center has its perks: stable job, personal and career growth, good pay, amazing people around, and more. The disadvantages though, to some, are the following: graveyard shift, being stuck in a cubicle, limited opportunities to go on vacation, and the traffic and hazards going to the office.
Well, I have good news for you, we’re sourcing for experienced QA analysts. Work from home jobs for call center QA people are hard to come by, but this one should interest you. This is real quality analyst stuff that you’ll be working on, the same ones you’ve been doing for years. Except that you can work from anywhere and anytime.
Analyze call transcripts and label the statements if they are probing questions, troubleshooting, upselling, rapport building, and etc.
- Fluent in English (of course)
- At least 6 months experience as QA Analyst in Call Center – an eye for detail
- Working computer and stable Internet
- Experience with auditing Sales transactions is a PLUS
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week – because you love to work and of course you love to earn good money
- Goal-oriented – you love meeting deadlines, not cramming 🙂
- You like being online
- Growth Mindset – Willingness to learn, unlearn, re-learn, and get feedback
If this sounds like you, please sign up and we’ll reach out to you for the next steps in the next 24 hours.