When was the last time you experienced something new? When was the last time you did something for the first time? When was the last time you decided to spice something up?
I was confident that I was not stuck in a rut , until this:
One early morning, along the shore while the sun was rising, I realized. There are a lot things that I can do and should be doing:
- Watch the sunrise.
- Go to the beach
- Run, swim, bike, plank
- Play/learn an instrument
- Watch/read something light
- Enjoy beautiful things all around
- Meet and engage new people or spend time with friends
- Start conversations
- Take random photos
- Go to the dentist
- Eat breakfast at Mcdo or Jollibee, just to break the morning routine
- Help someone in need
- Eat healthy (or enjoy good food)
- Support our local movie industry, watch tagalog movies
- Go to the zoo
- Walk in the park
The list can go on forever…
Life is short; make it meaningful, make it interesting, and make it happy.
There is this one study about happiness and it boils down to relationships.
So what are the things that you ought to be doing to make life more meaningful?