All jobs are hard, at first, whatever it is and whether it is online job or offline. They are relatively easy once you get the hang of it.
I wrote about the challenges of working from home with online jobs a few weeks ago, this time let me share the perks.
These are my Top 5:
- Zero commute. Yes! You save about 1 to 2 hours per day for commuting which can be converted to “me” time or “family” time.
- Taking a shower can be done anytime of the day, not necessarily in the morning.
- No need to wear uniform or work clothes. Just wear something comfortable or wear whatever you like.
- Time for Vacation. It is easier to go on vacation because you can do workcation.
- Room for self development. Because you have a extra time you can use of learning new stuff.
I love these perks, some online freelancers may have other Top 5 perks but I’d say they’ll also have two that are on my list.
So, what’s your top 5?